Thank you to all who supported our Toy Store in 2020 to make it a successful event. Close to 2,000 children will benefit from the toys and gifts that were given out to families in our community. And thank you to those who benefited from this program for understanding that we had to operate a bit different this year in the interest of safety due to the pandemic.
The Marysville Community Food Bank and Toy Store is an incredible outreach that provides toys, books, coats and other special gifts for families in need during the holiday season.
Our goal is to serve as many families in need of assistance as possible through caring and compassion to help holiday times shine a little brighter!
Want to Help?
You can help support local families in many ways, big and small. Every single donation makes a difference.
- Donate at www.marysvillefoodbank.org and leave a note for “Toy Store” to help fund Christmas gifts for local children.
- Drop off food or unwrapped gifts in one of the iconic red giving barrels wherever you shop and do business, starting November 5. Dozens of locations across our area are participating.
- Drop off coats or hoodies for children and teens at the Marysville Police Department, 1635 Grove Street.
- Shop the Toy Store’s Amazon Registry at https://tinyurl.com/toystoreamazon. Gifts will ship directly to the Toy Store and as a bonus, Amazon will also donate a portion of your purchase to the Food Bank!
- Follow the Toy Store on Facebook at www.facebook/MarysvilleToyStore for more opportunities to help!
For more information on donations or volunteering for the Toy Store, email email@example.com or call Christie Veley at 360-363-8507.