Help Us End Hunger!
Serving zip codes 98270, 98271 & 98259
Our Vision: A Hunger Free Community
July 3, 2020 Update
Due to the lack of visitors after 6:00 p.m., we have discontinued the extra half hour of service on the last Tuesday of the month. Distribution hours for all Tuesdays will be from 3:00-6:00 p.m.
April 11, 2020 Update
We are adding a Saturday Market for giving out hygiene, household and other miscellaneous items. Click here for information.
March 26, 2020 Update
Following our commitment to continue to serve the community while taking the necessary precautions to protect our customers and volunteers, we will be altering the method we use for distributing food.
When you come for food, you can now expect to wait in “ferry terminal” lanes in the church parking lot and be served in a drive-thru manner.
Please note the following:
- Please do not show up at the Food Bank before 9am on Monday & Friday and Tuesday at 3pm.
- Please follow the direction of traffic attendant for parking.
- Please remain in your car.
- The order you arrive does not determine your order of service.
- Your groceries will be delivered to your vehicle.
- You may be asked to load your own groceries, please be ready and load quickly.