Help Us End Hunger!
Serving zip codes 98270, 98271 & 98259
|Normal Distribution Hours|
|Monday||9:00-11:00 a.m. for seniors 62 and over & disabled clients only.|
|Tuesday||3:00-6:00 p.m. (3:00-6:30 p.m. the last Tuesday each month)|
|Closed the following days:
Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the Friday following, December 24 through January 2.
|In the case of inclement weather, if the Marysville School District closes schools, we will close too (no change when schools run late).|
|Monday||7:30 a.m. - noon|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. – noon, 2:00 – 6:30 p.m.|
|Thursday and Friday||7:30 a.m. – noon.|
|Saturday||7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.|
April 11, 2020 Update
We are adding a Saturday Market for giving out hygiene, household and other miscellaneous items. Click here for information.
March 26, 2020 Update
Following our commitment to continue to serve the community while taking the necessary precautions to protect our customers and volunteers, we will be altering the method we use for distributing food.
When you come for food, you can now expect to wait in “ferry terminal” lanes in the church parking lot and be served in a drive-thru manner.
Please note the following:
- Please do not show up at the Food Bank before 9am on Monday & Friday and Tuesday at 3pm.
- Please follow the direction of traffic attendant for parking.
- Please remain in your car.
- The order you arrive does not determine your order of service.
- Your groceries will be delivered to your vehicle.
- You may be asked to load your own groceries, please be ready and load quickly.