As part of our COVID-19 response, we will now be offering a special Saturday Market for personal hygiene (including diapers), household, and miscellaneous items.
Watch here or our Facebook page about signing up for the Saturday Market as they become available. We will post available dates here and a link to sign up as we set new dates.
What to know:
- The market will be held outside under the north covering of our building
- Volunteers will walk you through the offerings (with 6 feet of separation!) and will handle the products for you
- You must sign up for the Saturday Market in advance
- Stay home if showing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc)
- Be on time or your appointment will be cancelled
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to appointment
- Follow directions of volunteers
- Stay in your car until signaled to come to the building
- Practice safe distancing of 6 feet or more
- Wearing a mask is required
- No drop-ins
- Timeslots are limited
- One Saturday Market visit per month
- Serving families in 98270, 98271 & 98259
The next Saturday Market will be: Saturday May 23.
Remember, attendance of the Saturday Market is limited to one visit per month. If you attended the May 9 Market, you are eligible to attend again in June.