As part of our COVID-19 response, we will now be offering a special Saturday Market for personal hygiene (including diapers), household, and miscellaneous items.
Watch here or our Facebook page about signing up for the Saturday Market as they become available. We will post available dates here and a link to sign up as we set new dates.
What to know:
- The market will be held outside under the north covering of our building
- Volunteers will walk you through the offerings (with 6 feet of separation!) and will handle the products for you
- You must sign up for the Saturday Market in advance and enter your Client ID number. Click here to create a Client ID number if you have yet to do so. Create a Client ID Number. If you have forgotten your Client ID Number, please contact the Food Bank.
- Stay home if showing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc)
- Be on time or your appointment will be cancelled
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to appointment
- Follow directions of volunteers
- Stay in your car until signaled to come to the building
- Practice safe distancing of 6 feet or more
- Wearing a mask is required
- No drop-ins
- Timeslots are limited
- Serving families in 98270, 98271 & 98259